Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Shock Treatment


The hotel staff has apparently tired of heating my bathing water every morning and now they make me do it myself. I go downstairs and they give me a little yellow bucket and the magic heating wand. I fill the bucket with water and then, contrary to everything I've ever been told about electrical appliances, I plunge the wand into the water.

The yellow bucket is too small to heat enough water to bathe in, and the little clip on the magic heating wand won't attach to the white bucket. So I have to heat the water in the yellow bucket to near boiling and mix it with cold water in the white bucket to achieve the desired temperature and quantity of water. Then I use my water bottle dipper to pour the water over my head and wash myself. This is the first thing I do every morning. I find it helps me prepare for the challenges I face the rest of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha. I love it!! I saw the picture first and thought someone was trying to kill you.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home